Secondhand Sunday #2

Sunday, June 23, 2013
Happy Sunday all, hope you're having a great weekend! The weather in France at the moment is m-e-r-d-e as they say, well where I'm living anyway. I'm dying to pack up my things and go somewhere down south and start building up my tan. I have three more days of school till summer, three! Well technically, two and a half because in France (most schools) finish at midday on Wednesdays. I'm so excited, you wouldn't believe it. Anyway, I haven't been to a car boot in a while, I've been rather busy and life can get in the way sometimes but I will update as much as I can. Here are what I got and some pictures of the day.


This tooth necklace was 2€ which I managed to haggle some money off as the man selling it originally wanted 5€. I'm getting really good at haggling now! I love this necklace and the gold chain, shark tooth necklaces are really in and look great with a t-shirt & blazer combo.


These were actually bought from a brocante we visited after the car boot where I had a great time chatting with the little old lady that worked there and trying on nearly every pair of earrings she had till I made my mind up. All the jewellery came from a woman, who is now 84 and was a jewellery hoarder (a woman after my own heart!). She had tons of vintage 50s and 40s jewellery including Chanel! The pair I went for were these 40's giant pearl earrings with a gold leaf wrapped around which were 12 € (I managed to haggle off 3 euros may I add).


I got this t-shirt for 2€, it's pretty basic but when styled up (as you can see) it looks pretty cool. I'd style it with my gold chain (which I seem to be adding to everything at the moment), some black skinny jeans, some high heeled Riri sandals & you're good to go.

I'm not sure why I got this (faux) fur collar, but the lady selling it let me have it for free, so I said alrighty then! I think it will nice thrown over any jacket really.


I got this cute little Gatsby-esque scarf for 2€ which I thought was pretty good and it looks really cute tied in my hair when it's up in a bun (I apologise for the terrible quality photos, I was using an old Kodak today, oh dear).


I got this bag for 5€. I normally would want to pay less cause I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to car booties (yes, terrible, I know) but considering its leather, I couldn't really complain! It's so cute & satchels are really in. It fits all my bits & bobs in so it's perfect so I will definitely be using it for my touristy days out this summer.


It was a great day out and I'm now home chilling, ahh bliss. I've got so many exciting things for this blog to come so stay tuned and follow me on Bloglovin for all my updates. I hope you enjoyed my second 'Secondhand Sunday' post and please comment to let me know what you think!

videos