Carboot Sale Haul

Saturday, June 08, 2013
Happy Saturday! I hope you're all having a good weekend so far...mine has got off to a good start. I felt really tired yesterday evening after a week of school (in France, I have to get up at 6am...no. joke.) so I had a night in with the family and my sister's friend for dinner. I headed down to a car boot sale in my town this morning with my family and was surprised at how many great little bargains I found:


Shirt 2 (rest of clothes are mine, just an idea of how I'd style it)


Doing an 'Angelina Jolie'


Velvet midi split dress 2€ (necklace featured further down) Thank you to my big sister Rebekah for modeling this!


Daisy print summer dress 2€


Necklace 50 cents


Cream buckle boots 2


Cream Lace bodycon skirt 3€


Afterward, we got some lovely chocolate cake from the patisserie and had a cuppa tea, a well-deserved rest after this car boot I'd say. Stay tuned...

videos