Secondhand Sunday #3

Sunday, June 30, 2013
Hey everyone! So it's been a busy past few days for me which have included waitressing at a wedding, being a receptionist & working in my parent's B&B. I am like a complete zombie today and I feel like I'm practically sleepwalking. The wedding was fantastic and I really had fun even though I was working. We got to eat amazing chocolate cupcakes & all the wedding food & a few glasses of champagne here and there! On top of that we got paid in cash & a bottle of champagne, can't get much better than that. Today, I had the choice to go for a well-needed nap or go to a car boot sale. I went for the second option to see if I could find any vintage goodies- which I did! I'll just have to go to bed really early tonight... Anyway, here is what I found:


I got a bag similar but in red last week and saw it in this sandy brown colour and snapped it up for 3 euros. It's vintage & leather-bargain!


I got these two jumpers for 7 euros! They're nice thin jumpers so it will be great for when it's that slightly chilly weather with some jeans and brogues.


I got these two belts for 1 euro! So chuffed. I hope you've enjoyed my Secondhand Sunday finds this week & feel free to leave me a comment on what you think!

videos