The Metquarter Press Day | Olivia Divine Jewellery

Monday, April 27, 2015

Part 2 of my mini-series about my recent blogger event at Liverpool's Metquarter shopping centre! Today I'm talking about Olivia Divine Jewellery.


Olivia Divine provides catwalk style costume jewellery, specializing in statement style jewellery for all you magpies out there like myself. Think huge pendants, sparkling chains, over-sized cocktail rings, dangling chandelier earrings in a range of bright coloured pieces to classic silver, gold, black and more-all hand made to perfection.

  
The name of the shop was inspired by the owner's daughter which I thought was rather cayooooot. The shop is a lovely light space with each cabinet organised by colour from black & gold, silver, red, to multi-coloured, blue, and more...and if you know me, you'll know I was in complete heaven.


For Spring/Summer '15 you can expect big, chunky necklaces with a bohemian vibe on the counters of Olivia Divine and extravagant bejewelled necklaces for that special Summer holiday. One Olivia Divine necklace is similar to a particular one worn by Kendall Jenner at Coachella this year...which I was drooling after!


The beautiful designs are available online on the website here, on ASOS's marketplace website and of course, in-store at the Metquarter in Liverpool.


If you're looking for a statement piece for your prom, graduation, a wedding, party, holiday, or as a gift for a loved one- Olivia Divine is just the place!

Stay tuned for part 3 tomorrow!

videos