British Style Collective 2017

Monday, July 10, 2017
I was going to write a huge post about the British Style Collective but instead decided to select some of the best pictures I got from the fantastic weekend to summarize my experience. I'm so grateful to have been invited along. I got the chance to see designer catwalks in the beautiful St. Georges Hall such as Edeline Lee and Barrus, see talks with fashion experts, get goodies and freebies, chat with designers and talk to and get a photo with Glamour's editor Jo Elvin. It was a truly 'pinch me' moment weekend that I'm so happy to have attended!

British Style Collective was formerly known as The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham and I'm delighted it's now in my hometown and hope it's here to stay. It was a city wide takeover with events going on in every part of town across different venues. It was 3 exhausting yet superb days.

Edeline Lee at St Georges Hall

So & Jo Clothing at the shopping halls



An interview with stylists at River Island Studios








Annaliese Dayes chatting with Hello!'s website editor, Alexandra Light

St. Georges Hall which would, fyi, make a fab venue for fashion week, amiright?!



Edeline Lee

Antonia O'Brien chatting with Henry Holland and Edeline Lee


Again with Jamie Laing discussing his new brand Candy Kittens

Again with Hilary Alexander (I got a picture with her too, and Jo Elvin, but I look minging)

Caryn Franklin with Gary James McQueen

I got the chance to network and spend more time with bloggers from Liverpool who I knew before and got to meet some new faces too and I'm so grateful to know them all!

videos