It's Getting VERY Sparkly In Here

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
A last minute decision saw me attending a fancy and very sparkly event organised by the people at Very UK, at their HQ in Liverpool - one of the UK's leading online shopping retailers and the perfect spot to find a Christmas party look. The event was amazing and gave bloggers the chance to get an exclusive look at the party wear from Very's different brands like V, Warehouse and Miss Selfridge and more. There were also a display of the perfect evening bags to match and shoes to complete the look as well as some underwear sets. NYX were also there to give us glittery makeovers - one of my favourite make up brands.

Here are some photos and what to expect from the Christmas range...think lots of sequins, glitter, velvet, studs, shimmer, stars, lace, beading and basically anything shiny.

















One of my favourite leopard looks by Warehouse!









My  favourite bag! Bowie vibes...

I'm mostly never seen wearing heels, or a fancy ball gown but wow these dresses were stunning and I had such a fun time looking at the whole range.

Shop their party dresses now here!

videos