Secondhand Sunday #4

Monday, July 22, 2013
Ok, so technically it's Monday, but I have my excuses for this belated post. My weekend was a little bit busy which consisted of dining at the local farmers market (rosé at 1 euro, can't go wrong there), staying up till the early hours of the morning drinking champers & having a jam then laying by the pool & having a bonfire and roasting marshmallows, it's a hard life. I managed to squeeze in a bit of time today on here to show you lovely lot what I found this past Sunday at a recent 'vide grenier'. The heat was already at 30 degrees around 10 in the morning so as you can imagine my face was literally melting off. Anyway, here are some snaps from the day and what I found.


My mum bought me this little toile du jour vanity case for 2 euros.


Anything with jewels/sparkles on it & I'll have it, these two bracelets cost me a mere 4 euros, Nuff said.


I got this plain grey sweatshirt for 2 euros, obviously not something I will be wearing around this time of year, but I like to be prepared for the colder months. It's very 80s which I like and I styled it with my DM's, leggings, and chain which I purchased from past car boot sales.


I got these pearly beauties for 1,50. (more jewellery I don't need, ah well...)


I got this Jacqueline Riu frilled trench/mac for 10 euros. I think that's pretty reasonable considering it was in like brand new condition...I apologise for the rubbish photo, it was hard to get a decent photo of this coat without it looking creased!


 I got this jumper for 1 euro. My style can vary at times & I'm kind of liking the preppy look at the moment so I paired it with my stripy shirt to show how I'd wear it.

I hope you're all having lovely holidays & enjoying this scorching weather, I think we all deserve a good bit of sunshine! I'll be back soon with a makeup post & a lot more so make sure to follow on Bloglovin' or GFC and stay tuned.

videos